13th Jun. 2018
• Experience in CNC machines
• Good Knowledge of Autocad
• Technical and functional skills
• Ability to Coordinate
• Tooling, Attention to Detail
• Good communication skills in English
• To wear the safety PPE and follow HSE rules is mandatory. The violation of HSE rules can cause hard consequencies.
• All of the company rules and internal policies must be followed.
• All of the activities must be made according to ISO9001 requirements
• To record all Production Data in Production Papers (if necessary) and ERP System.
• To have an excellent knowledge of CNC machine.
• To plan machining by studying work orders, engineering plans, materials, specifications, drawings, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• To program mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tooling; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
• To set-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting tools, gears, stops e.t.c.
• Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards and specified specifications set by the management.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• To perform Quality Control in cooperation with Quality Control Department and reject defected profiles if necessary.
• To have strong communicational skills
• Good cooperation with all production departments is a request
• Technical School (not University degree)