15th Jan. 2018
Logistic Export Coordinator
• 3 - 5 yrs experience in Export within European market.
• Preference will be for those handling Aluminum products & Extrusion
Languages (German or Arabic is added advantage)
• Experience of minimum 3-4 years is required for this position in Logistic (Export to EUROPE ).
The position is based at the Abu Dhabi (Port Khalifa)
• Up to date with all the rules and regulations of both the origin (UAE; Abu Dhabi and Dubai ) as
well as destination countries to ( mainly EUROPE – USA – Australia – India)Good understanding of the Intercoms and its abiding roles to minimize cost incurred by suppliers
• To support Export activities in order to ensure that all regulatory requirements met.
Daily Export Control Operations
• Update information on movements on equipment s, material, and substances, import/re-export,
between company and its branch and warehouse
• Develop weekly and monthly reports on quantities (KG), destination (from/to), receiving/shipping
• Should follow ISO & HSE policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to
ensure Support completion of monthly reconciliation in time with Dubai Customs for all Road /
Sea/Air movements and submitting the documents to higher management. .
Preparation and sending of documents.
• Analyze process flow to identify process improvement opportunities
• Negotiating rates with shipping lines, LCL freight operators, transporting agents, clearing agents
for payment term, lead-time, terms/conditions, etc
• To ensure proper and smooth operations, incoming and outgoing system through computerized
systems (ERP system) ORACLE is preferred.
• Provide assistance and support to internal departments including Sales, Marketing, Finance,
Operations representatives relating to order processing.
• Strong knowledge in Warehousing & Distribution (3PL SPEICIFCALY ) , this include the ability to
manage local and outside through strong operational skills
• Inventory knowledge ( not on store level ) but on the level of understanding basics of inventory
• Bachelor / Diploma in relevant specialisation
• Rlevant Training / certification would be added advantage.